Sunday, November 2, 2008

*Photography*

So I haven't updated in awhile because I have been SO busy with school and life in general. I photographed Amanda and Brents wedding on October 4th (I can't believe that was a whole MONTH ago) and it was a fabulous experience meeting them AND getting to do the photography. I'll definitely post some of my favorites on here soon, but I love some of the work I did. I actually just got contacted today by my friend Sara. She is currently interning as a wedding planner, and is trying to use me as one of the photographers!!! Its exciting for me because it would be my first wedding being done professionally, not for any friend or family member! Its a huge opportunity for me and I certainly hope it works out. I'll be meeting with the bride-to-be in a month or two to discuss finances, what she wants/doesn't want, and finalize a contract. The wedding would be in October 2009, and I'm excited to see what happens :)

In other news, school still sucks. I'm a senior and I have, once again changed my major. This time, I based it on the simple truth. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. Therefore, I'm going to major in a subject I enjoy studying and one that I have a good GPA in. I am equally close in getting either a Biology or a Philosophy-Religious Studies degree. However, the 1.7 in Biology wasn't nearly as attractive as the 3.5+ in Philosophy. So while I'll be taking 22 credits next semester, it'll be worth it graduating on time (AND finally!)

Theres so much more I'd like to say and update, but I'm exhausted and have class at 8am tomorrow. So goodnight world.

1 comment:

Beth Beck Land said...

<3 Yay for a 'real' gig. And I'm glad you've made a strong decision on school. As long as you are happy, all will be well with the world. Miss you. Get some sleep/rest/happiness.