Tuesday, November 25, 2008

*How Do You Deal?*

I don't like being put in situations like this. It makes me sad and frustrates me. While some people may think a situation like mine is something to "enjoy" and "take advantage of", I say different. These are two people I care about deeply. In fact, I love both of these people with all my heart. One wants to wait, something I don't want to do, though I have a much deeper history with this one. The other is ready, something I can relate to, though I am unsure as to the depth and truth which it is meant. How do I know what I want and when I want it? How do I know what is right and wrong? How do I deal with the possibility of making a life altering decision that could literally be for better or for worse? I don't know how. I don't know how I can handle possibly making the wrong choice. I don't know how I can handle possibly letting it go. This isn't a butterfly that might come back. This is life or death. This is now or never.

How would you deal?

No comments: