Goodbye
I hate goodbyes. I hate everything about them. I don't like removing people from my life, but sometimes, I find its necessary to do in order to make my life more positive. I certainly don't need any additional negativity in my life right now. There are people I do not want to say goodbye to, but feel the need to based upon their actions. I believe that honesty is the best policy, and lately, many people have not been following that policy. One thing that irritates me more than ANYTHING is when I take the time out to send you a message, text message, phone call, IM, etc. and get no response, even when it has obviously been seen. If you don't want to talk to me or hang out, just come out and say so. Stop being so rude and immature. If I take the time out of my day to say something to you, have the decency to say something back. If you don't have the courtesy or decency to do that, then I don't want you in my life. Granted, sometimes there are exceptions as to why something isn't said right away or what not. But if you don't respond because you are about to watch a TV show, do it on the commercial. If you don't respond because you have to be at work/class, why the hell are you on facebook? If you are able to come away from idle on IM, you are obviously at your computer reading what I have written unless you are blind. I think I need to go through my facebook friends and edit everything again. Cause I simply can't spend my time worrying about people who don't worry about me. And thats what I do until I cut them out. And I think that is what this is coming down to.
Hello
My future is coming up. And the only things I know I want to do are get married and have kids. I graduate in May (I hope) and all I have are ideas of things to do. Who knows. I may end up doing so much work on my projects this semester that I find something I am passionate about and decide to take that as far as I can. The only things I'm currently passionate about are my boyfriend and photography. And kids :). Here are all the options I've thought of and some reasonings behind them:
*Disney College Program (May/August-December): I'm considering this option because its something I have ALWAYS wanted to do, but because I was already soooo behind in classes and credits, there was no way I could have taken a semester off while I was still in school. So the perfect solution was to apply while still in school to go AFTER I graduate :). This is a highly favored option because I've heard nothing but wonderful stories from Adam and the friends he made down there!
*Photography Company: I'm considering possibly seriously investing time and money into this company and having it grow. This option is going to take alot of consideration and thought because its expensive to start off and I am not very financially stable.
*Going Home: Always the possibility of going home and working for my dad for a year or so. Who knows. This option will mostly depend on what goes on with me and Adam. In a conversation we had earlier this week, he made a comment about how if he "went overseas in the military, and came home" and someone was still waiting for him, he would know thats who he would spend the rest of his life with. I had asked him a question about whether if he joined the military he would get married before or after going overseas and why. That made me compare it to the possibility of if I wait for him to get through trade school for a year, if that meant he knew I was the one for him. Maybe thats stretching it a bit, but who knows. I also learned that when he gets married, he wants to start having a family right off. I thought he wanted to wait. Good thing I asked! But anyways, that goes along with this option I guess.
*Something involving my major or Animal Behavior: Wayyyy up in the air.
Blah. I know I should take it one day at a time, but I'm not good at that. Oh well. Gives me something to work towards!
6 years ago
1 comment:
My advice is to spend a little bit of time on each option (like a couple of days of research) to get a sketch of what each requires of you (money, time, applications, etc.) Then see what works best and pursue that.
This way, if situations change, you've got your fall-backs figured out and life is just a little bit easier to live on the fly...so to speak.
But here I am having done none of that, so I may not be the best source (of course I'm not really happy with my 'fall-into-what-ever-job-will-have-me' plan...).
-BETH <3
Post a Comment