One of my pet peeves is hypocrisy. I can't stand people who are hypocritical and cause completely unnecessary issues.
I am not the neatest person in the world. I have never pretended to be. But just because I leave something in the living room doesn't mean that all the rules of humanity go out the door. We had all agreed that if we had a problem with something, to discuss it IN PERSON, versus leave something in a note because nothing gets solved that way. If I have a problem with YOU but leave it in a note, I get bitched out for not saying something in person. Funny how when the shoe is on the other foot, how easy it is to forget how you acted yourself not too long ago.
I also have a problem with the fact that my roommates open my mail. Granted, its the power bill, but it has MY name on it and its illegal to open anyone else's mail without permission. I swear, next time it happens, I'm going to have to bitch someone the fuck out.
I seriously can't take this anymore. I need to live by myself because I obviously can't live with anyone else. I am constantly paranoid, only to have my paranoia be proven true countless times. Anyone wanna come live in Port so I can get the fuck out? Cause I will probably go crazy. I cant deal with the stress of school and work on TOP of having no place to go to that I can consider a safe haven. I mean its starting to get really serious. I'm having chest pains and anxiety attacks and I can feel my body going haywire. Its scary.
I wish I could just graduate now. And get the fuck out of this drama.
Which brings me to some other part I wanted to discuss. Immaturity.
We have Hurricane/Tropical Storm Hanna coming. Everyone is so excited about the fact that a hurricane canceled classes because that means that its DRINKING TIME. Are you serious? A hurricane is a serious thing. Regardless of whether it is a hurricane or a tropical storm. It pisses me off to think that these stupid college students are busier stocking up on alcohol than stocking up on water, batteries, flashlights, etc. I actually was in 7-11 filling up my tank last night and a kid had a basket completely full of miller high life and said he was stocking up for the hurricane. I hate the fact that everyone sees college as a chance to drink and party. College is so much more than that to me and while I enjoy having fun and drinking, college is about learning and finding yourself and beginning the rest of your life. Its frustrating to not get to sleep at night becuase everyone is so busy drinking and partying.
Gah. Grow up people. College is suppose to be for ADULTS. NOT rebellious kids.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Sorry things with your roommates aren't going well hon. :-( Could I distract you sometime when you're not busy? *hugs*
Post a Comment