Sunday, September 7, 2008

*H&I: Part Two*

So I'm not going to do this "Good and Bad" blog mix right now. This is the bad one. I'll write the good one-ish next.

I am so done. Like I said before, I'm ready to move out of this stupid apartment and get away from the drama of roommates. Again with the whole "tell me not everyone else" thing. Don't tell me to talk to you and then fucking turn around and post all over the internet. Here's what happened. APPARENTLY my TV was "too loud". But she decided to post THREE times in ONE bulletin that she wanted me to turn down my TV. How come she couldn't just fucking walk down the steps and ask me like a normal human being? Oh. Because she is super bitch. And super lazy. Good God. Besides the fact that I'm already being yelled at for not having time to clean, at least I have a fucking job. I don't rely on Daddy for everything and then get all upset or bitchy when Daddy begins complaining that you take all his money (which you do). Good God. Get over yourself. In fact, go fuck yourself for your current and future problems. I really don't care anymore.

OK. I think I'm done.