I don't really have anything really exciting to tell, except for the fact that I have plans for fall break! Adam, Jen, Derek, and I are all heading up north from the 18-22 of October. We are going to stay in DC for a day and then spend the weekend in Atlantic City, NJ :)... Hooray for playing poker and free drinks! PLUS Derek is getting us our rooms for free, so all we have to pay are taxes (7.50 per person for 2 nights!). Preeeeetty awesome :)
I still can't figure out what I want to do with my life. I don't know why I feel so much pressure to make a decision now. Though I am really enjoying working on my project for senior sem. I'm definitely learning alot by reading these books. And I've never felt so caught up in my classes... Except for one of my labs that I feel SO behind on :(.
Anywho. Thats it for now. I'm gonna go do some more reading/homework!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment