So before I start on the topic of this blog, I have to mention the fact that I've started to notice something. Until I blog out my feelings, I can't seem to concentrate on ANYTHING. But once I've typed it out and blogged it, I can concentrate on almost anything. Just a side note of a personal growth type of thing I've noticed :)
Anywho. I'm getting out of the stupid apartment TOMORROW! I explained the situation of what was going on to the land lord and they are letting me transfer to a different apartment. I just got back from meeting with one of the roommates and she is very nice and laid back. I'm so excited about getting to move in tomorrow :)
So thats my good news. But now I have to work on TWO assignments due tomorrow. Plus read for both of my labs. Ew.
6 years ago
1 comment:
<3 Yay, I am so glad that things are working out. good luck on your assignments. I'm trying to stay more near stuff that I can stay in touch with, so call me/aim me if you need to.
Post a Comment