Saturday, September 13, 2008

*So Far*

I'm exhausted and have a super bad headache, but I figured I'd write a couple things first off.

First, I love my new apartment. Its nice having most of my stuff packed up so I don't have to deal with alot of it anymore. I'm only unpacking what I think I'll actually use, and the rest of it is staying in my boxes under the bed. This has things alot less cluttered for me, which makes me feel more roomy. My two roommates are pretty cool. I'm not racist, but I live with two black girls. This is unusual for me in the sense that I've never been around this sort of crowd before. I hung out with my roommate Sasha, her cousin Dani, and a few of their guy friends. It was actually alot of fun and lots of laughing was going on :)... While it is a different situation from what I'm usually used to, I'm embracing it as a new experience and will hopefully get something out of it. Dani already invited me out to her birthday party in a couple weeks and offered to do my hair for it, which was really sweet of her :)

Second, I miss my boyfriend. He had to go home because a family friend of his passed away on Friday. He'll be back tomorrow night, but I feel like I hardly see him anymore between school, work, and him going home. This weekend has been super hard to deal with and I've been alone most of it. Its been really rough, but what can you do, ya know?

I'm super distracted and super tired, so I'm just going to end this now, rather than go into anything else right now. Night.

No comments: